Friday, June 13, 2008

I have just joined the bandwagon!!

For reasons not stretching beyond good old sentiments, I would start off with a cliche- For a long time I have been wanting to write a blog and its only now that I have actually managed to create one.
This would just be a space for me to pen down my thoughts on topics which might interest me, though, I am tempted to see it merely as an opportunity to improve my writing skills, which got some stick at the hands of the GRE evaluators. (and may be I am just making you the guinea pig!!)
I would want to make it as interesting as possible, lets see how it shapes up. My blog would perhaps help me kill some time (and may be bore a (very) few readers!!) in what could be a solitary life in a distant land leaving behind the warmth and comforts of my home, in a couple of months from now. (Hope the visa officer is blessed with a pleasant disposition, at least when I go to him!!)

P.S About the web address, it was a word I found as a synonym for 'scribbling'(my original choice) on Word Web!!! I am adding this just to prevent 'bits' filling in as comments if at all they do!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Don Has Arrived! Hope this is one great movie-politics-much more discussion platform for many...

Mohan said...

lovely...